Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

Howdy all. Looks like this is a fresh new forum! I've been doing HPDEs with NASA AZ for the past 4 years and was just getting ready to move up to their Time Trial group when I decided to move my family back home to the KC area. So, in looking at the local motorsport scene, RallyX is the thing that has really piqued my interest. When I get up there I'm going to start looking for a car to build up and start coming out to events to meet you guys.

Welcome to SCCA RallyCross. I am from the KC Region and we are always excited to get new folks to check out the program. I have been racing in KC for the last three year and we have a growing program with some great sites. Check out more details at https://www.kcrscca.org/ on our forum. Our next event is August 27th. Consider coming out just to see what it is all about. You can catch a ride with me if you like.

Mark
    Mark Macoubrie
    RXB
    Kansas City Region
    2005 STI 41 PA

Comment

Awesome man, thanks - I was planning on attending the 27th and I'll definitely take you up on that ride along!

Comment

In case you did not see we have a RallyCross in KC this Saturday near St. Jjoe. Hope to see you there.
        Mark Macoubrie
        RXB
        Kansas City Region
        2005 STI 41 PA

Comment

I'm curious if you were able to build a project.

Comment

Working...
          X