Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotel for Rallycrossers

Where are you staying? Cheers

Lots of choices which is good. Several staying at the Super 8 on SW Topeka Blvd. Also lots of decent hotels on Wannamaker Rd.

SCCA also has discounts at some hotels for members.

https://www.scca.com/pages/member-benefits
    Mark Macoubrie
    RXB
    Kansas City Region
    2005 STI 41 PA

Comment

I just booked a room at the Senate. $100/night. The Super 8 right by the event is full.
      Christian Retterer
      PA - 1990 Eclipse GSX
      Atlanta Region

Comment

We are staying at the Homewood Suites about 15 minutes away. Tried to get the Hampton Inn, but it was full. I was able to use Hilton points to pretty much pay for the room, got a suite with two bedrooms and bathrooms and a separate sitting room and bathroom. Should work well for my daughter and I. It looked to have pretty good reviews.

Comment

We're staying at the ClubHouse Inn
          ~Susan
          33MA
          2006 Mitsubishi Evolution MR!

Comment

As long as weather cooperates me and the codriver will be camping on site. I've been roughing it all year and hope for nice fall conditions next week. I should have plenty of local Maryland brews and hopefully enough bacon to last 2 or 3 days breakfast 😁

Comment

AirBNB at a ranch outside of Topeka. May have an extra spot if someone needs it.

Comment

I'm smart and managed to double book non-refundable rooms at the Comfort Suites on Wannamaker. Anybody still need a hotel room?
                That guy from Alaska

Comment

Working...
                X