2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR $17,500

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution MR $17,500

Premium Package Evo X MR edition with the SST dual clutch paddle shift transmission. Factory option Recaro seats with alcantara inserts, HID headlights and Rockford Fosgate sound system with sub-woofer. The headlight assemblies have been replaced with aftermarket version which have daytime LED running lights. The taillights have been replaced with new LED assemblies as well. The factory head and taillights will be included with the car. The car has the factory lightweight MR edition specific forged BBS wheels with expensive Nokian Hakkapeliiitta R2 snow tires on them. Tires have under 1000 miles on them. Car has Hawk HP+ brake pads front and rear so they make plenty of dust and squealing at the tradeoff of biting hard when cold.

I purchased the car in October of 2016 with 109,000 miles on it. It now was 125,000 miles. I have used it as my DD and rallycross car. It has won plenty of races and set FTD/overall lowest time at rx events in MI and OH.

Call me when you are ready to talk about buying the car. 734-612-5232. I will not answer random texts as those are as serious as I am about ignoring them. I am firm on the $17,500 price.

For full details and more pictures please visit CL add here:
    https://annarbor.craigslist.org/cto/d/2012-mitsubishi-lancer/6402035965.html
Working...
X